Thank you so much Ellen of Weighing Around who has given me this beautiful award: my first! How exciting.
Rules of the award are I have to share 6 little known facts about myself, well here goes:
1. I was born in Penang, Malaysia. I began life as a RAAF brat :)
2. I suffer from chronic insomnia and often have only an hours sleep a night. This has improved heaps this year with change in professional roles.
3. My biggest ambition in life is to be a great mother. It is so difficult though with the challenges of teenage boys.
4. I became an aunt at 7 years of age. My sister became a mother at 18 and a grandmother at 36.
5. I have a passion for travel and look forward to a time when my husband and I can do more.
6. As a child I went to 5 different primary schools and three high schools as my parents were transfered frequently. I am thankful for this opportunity as I think I have developed skills to adapt easily, however think subconsciously this impacted upon my choice of marraige partner. He still lives in the town he was born and bred in and whose father still lives in the home he grew up in. My youngest son has lived in this home for his whole life, his brothers were 1 and 2 when we bought here.
I will now grant this gorgeous blog award to:
Shazzy at Broome blunders and brilliance
Linda at I'm just Linda
Jo at A dash of flavour
Christina at Rustic Tarts
Lesley at Lellyj
Fiona at Becoming the Best Me