Apricots and Ginger Snowballs
Makes 60 snowballs @ 1PP each
1 x 250 g pkt gingernut biscuits
100g dried apricots
1 x 415g and ¼ cup sweetened condensed skim milk
2 tbsp mixed peel
½ tsp ground ginger
¼ tsp nutmeg
45g dessicated coconut
1. Crush wheetbix and mix with crushed gingernut biscuits in a large bowl.
2. Stir in all dry ingredients except the coconut. Mix well.
3. Add condensed milk and fold in until mixture is just moist.
4. Roll the mixture into 60 small balls with your hands.
(approx. 2cm in diameter).
5. Roll each ball in coconut.