White Christmas Slice
ProPoints™ Value: 2
Preparation Time: 0 min
Cooking Time: 0 min
Level of Difficulty: Easy
2 cups Rice Bubbles
3/4 cup WW Fruit and Fibre Cereal
1/2 cup shredded coconut
3/4 cup skim milk powder
1/2 cup dried cranberries
|1/3 cup shelled pistachio kernels, chopped|
100g melted Nestle milky bar chocolate
200g low-fat vanilla yogurt
1. Line a 20 x 30cm tin with foil.
2. Combine rice bubbles, coconut, milk powder, cranberries and nuts, and mix well.
3. Stir in the yogurt first and then the melted chocolate.
4. Mix well.
5. Press into the tin and freeze until set.
6. Cut into 24 fingers.
7. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.