Asparagus, bean and feta salad
Serves 8 @ 2PP
- 2 large bunches asparagus, trimmed, halved
- 400g green beans, topped
- 1 small red onion, finely sliced
- 75g reduced-fat feta cheese
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill
- pinch caster sugar
Step 1 To make dressing, place balsamic vinegar, olive oil, dill and sugar into a small bowl. Stir well to combine.
Step 2 Blanch beans and asparagus in boiling water until bright green and slightly tender, about 3 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold running water.
Step 3 Place asparagus, beans and onion into a large bowl and toss with dill dressing. Transfer to a serving platter and crumble feta on top.