Sticky Pork Chops
4 x 175g lean mid loin pork chops
1/3 cup plum sauce from a jar
2 tsp sweet chilli sauce
1 tblesp salt reduced soy sauce
1/2 tsp garlic (in jar)
1/2 tsp ginger (in jar)
2 tblesp honey
1/8 tsp chinese fivespice
1. Combine plum, sweet chilli,soy sauce and honey in a small bowl.
2. Coat frypan with spray and fry pork to your liking.
3. Remove chops from heat and transfer to plate to rest.
4. Re-spray frypan and saute garlic, ginger, honey mixture and chinese five-spice.Mix well.
5. Once boiled, simmer for 2 minutes.
6. Return chops to pan to reheat and coat with sauce.
YUM, YUM, YUM.....