Sunday, January 17, 2010

Smellavision

I wish I could bring smellavision to your desktop today so you could smell the yummy dinner we are having tonight:

He Tee Min

Serves 4 @ 4.5 points
350g lean beef mince
2 tsp olive oil
1 medium onion, chopped
1/2 wombok cabbage, finely shredded
2 sticks celery, chopped
1/4 cup raw white rice
1 pkt instant dry chicken noodle soup mix
2 tsp curry powder
500ml water
1 cup fresh green beans, sliced

1. Heat olive oil in pan.
2. Cook onion until soft and brown mince.
3. Add celery, cabbage, rice, chicken noodle mix, curry powder and water.
4.Cook for 20 minutes.
5. Add beans and cook for a further 20 minutes.
Enjoy, the aroma is devine as is the taste.





1 comment:

  1. I hope you don't mind, but I have linked to this recipe on my blog. I'm trying it out tonight. :)

    ReplyDelete