Saturday, January 2, 2010

Sunday mornings.....




I love Sunday mornings, my treat to myself is to begin the day walking along the Harbour wall, then Harbour Beach. Boy have I come a long way ....Once upon a time Sunday morning treat was breakfast at a cafe usually ordering my favourite pancakes and cappuccino and my husband and sons usually order big breakfasts with the lot. We still do this, not as regularly and I do save points for this treat. However I digress! I love Sunday mornings as I always feel I am on holidays (Yes as a teacher I technically am) when I walk the beach and always come home feeling relaxed and recharged.



The Harbour offers the best of both worlds a beautiful natural beach, with views to the islands and a marina full of beautiful boats and yachts. The coastline has been spoilt with luxury units being built along the Marina, however this is also the location of some of our best restaurants.






To cap off a perfect walk I found a sand dollar. I love these..

No comments:

Post a Comment